Business Line of Credit
Achieve your goals with a Business Line of Credit from our nationwide network of alternative, boutique and specialized lenders.
Take The Next Step
We help you to secure the best Business Line of Credit options that will take your business to the next level.
Our creative funding solutions are provided by an experienced team that will walk you through every step of the process.
The ZagFi network will provide you with flexible term options from 6 months – 10 years depending upon your situation.
Whether you need $10k – $5million, our network of alternative, boutique and specialized lenders will help you get to where you need to be.
How It Works
Learn more about our Business Line of Credit options.
Apply in less than 1 minute to get the process started.
Quickly connect with our experienced team who will support you with the next steps.
Upon approval, receive your funds as fast as 24 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our mission is to help you achieve your goals with a Business Line of Credit. At ZagFi , we primarily work with alternative, boutique and specialized lenders who have a deep understanding of your niche.
Getting a Business Line of Credit is much like getting a personal loan. Our lenders will typically ask for:
- 6 months in business – You can qualify for a Business Line of Credit with as little as 6 months in business.
- $5,000+ in monthly sales – The minimum to qualify is $5,000.00 in monthly sales or $60,000.00 in gross annual sales.
- 600 FICO Score – There are financing options for all credit profiles. The minimum FICO Score required is 600.
We also recommend to have your business banking records available as well. Some lenders may require 3 – 6 months of statements along with financial reports showing:
- Gross margin
- Cash flow
- Debt to equity ratio
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
Alternative, boutique and specialized lenders provide a personalized touch to support your business. They can provide better rates, custom financing options and more flexibility depending upon your situation.
They can provide a variety of business loan options including Business Line of Credit, Equipment Financing, SBA Loans, Accounts Receivable Financing, Merchant Cash Advance, Franchise Financing, Asset Based Loans, Fix and Flip Loans, Startup Funding, and more.
You can access your Business Line of Credit in as fast as 24 hours upon approval. We recommend that you meet the qualifications as well have additional documentation available if needed to speed up the process.
The best Business Line of Credit will meet the following criteria:
- Fast processing from beginning to end.
- Access to a variety of lending options.
- Revolving lines of credit – you can access additional funding once you payback the original line of credit.
- Ongoing access – you are able to access the line at anytime, even when the line of credit is paid back.
- Better rates – get favorable rates that work with your business needs.
Yes, we have a nationwide network of lenders that cover all 50 states.
We try to run a soft credit checks whenever possible which should not impact your credit score. There are times when it may be required to run a hard credit check which might impact your score in certain situations.
Typically, the loan repayment is not tax deductible but the interest accrued on the loan will be tax deductible. We highly recommend that you speak with your accountant or financial advisor about this to get more details.